People love to help others find jobs, so job postings on Facebook are very popular. They usually have great organic reach (depending on the size of your fanbase) and with a small boost you can get a lot of mileage out of these simple posts. Plus, you might just find your next employee through social media!
Here are some tips for posting job openings on Facebook:
- Always use a photo of a current employee to show what the job entails. Like this photo of Rod (Master Plumber) at AWQ:
- Use the same type of description that you would on any other job listing site, give people the details!
- You may not want to publish an email address in the post, but do direct people to your website or a contact page explaining how to apply for the job.
- People who comment on the post can be sent direct messages now! So use this feature if someone who comments would like more information.
- In the post, ask your fans to share the post or tag their friends who might be interested in the job. This is a great way to boost engagement with the post.