Some reasons why you might want to consider creating a group for your business, in addition to your official company page:
- Facebook groups foster a sense of community and belonging.
- They allow you to speak to your customers on a personal level, giving them valuable advice and information.
- Groups foster engagement even more than pages, because everyone participating in the group can make meaningful posts that everyone will see in the feed.
- Groups are known as forums where Facebook users connect with like-minded people, get answers to their questions, and learn about topics that interest them.
- Your business can become a trusted resource in it’s area of expertise.
- You don’t have to boost posts or create ads, everyone in the group can see your posts.
Forming a group is just another great way you can connect with current and potential customers, forming a strong relationship with them as you offer information, advice and education on a specific topic.